2010 was a whirlwind for my humble business thanks to many of you.
This year most likely marks our final stay in Virginia Beach — and once again, the Navy will send our family on its way. What does this mean for Lifeography? I am offering a maximum of 20 local sessions in 2011 (not including mini-sessions). They will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning April 10 to previous clients and Facebook Fans. I will reopen for general bookings April 15.
To celebrate Lifeography’s re-opening, I am offering a Spring Special valid through April 14:
Guarantee your 2011 session by pre-purchasing the Basic Digital Collection with bonus Gallery Wrap Canvas now at a discounted rate of $2200 ($2800 value). Session + Basic collection normally $2350 without canvas. Special includes:
• A 1- to 3-hour on-location, custom photo session.
• Handcrafted digital image processing of 25 to 35 finished images.
• A password-protected online image gallery and slide show.
• All images from your session on DVD AND printed, white-bordered 5x7s presented in a custom-designed Art Box.
• One bonus 16×20 Gallery Wrap Canvas
• A 10% discount on additional prints and products.
• Your Digital Collection purchase enables you to print unlimited enlargements at your convenience, while archiving your photos for a lifetime.
To inquire about or purchase the Spring Special, complete the contact form in the CONNECT portion of my website.
I cant wait to connect with you!
Congrats to Brittany Purlee — the winner of a Starbucks Gift Card. Thanks for your comments!