Picking up where we left off…worth a peek this week:
- Love that Pottery Barn table, shelf, desk — but not the price tag? Check out Knock Off Wood. DIY plans that real people can actually create. And WOW, you can’t tell the difference.
- Photoshop Nerds: FREE shortcut cheatsheet PDF from Smashing Magazine. Print yours now. Thank me later!
- Etsy Love: Coney Island Tilt-Shift images by Depuis. DREAMY. Saw them first on A Little Sussy.
- Upcycling: Resuable connectors turns trash into toys. Perfect for kids who’d rather play with the boxes.
- This sample kids packaging has my design-loving parts all a-flutter.
- Simple Mom/Kids introduced Simple Living Media last week adding three new blogs: Simple Bites, Simple Homeschool + Simple Organic. Can’t wait to see how they develop